This week we have gone on many walks at the mall, around the neighborhood, and up and down our stairs. We have even fed Andrea spicy food (the midwife suggested Thai food, but we opted for Mexican). Andrea did have 4 hours of contractions (as close as 5 minutes apart) on Saturday morning, but when she woke Shawn up at 4:30am, the contractions
The first picture was taken on Wednesday while we went on walk #47 for the week. We chose the scenic St. Andrew's Drive because Kinsley always requests to "see ocean water."
The second picture was taken yesterday. Enough said. We love you all and hope that you enjoy our postings....Love, Shawn, Andrea, Kinsley and the little boy as soon as he comes out.















3 comments:
I'm so glad you added the pictures and text. I check your blog almost every day...kind of creepy, huh? Andrea, I can't believe how good you look! Good luck with that little boy! ~Head
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I love seeing how Kins is growing as well as you Andrea. You look amazing. I cannot wait to see this little boy.
Ha! You girl, look set to POP! :o)
Post a Comment