Sunday, June 10, 2007

Grant in a Photo Booth (actually a swing)

We could not let these pictures just stay in the online archive, hoping that someone might look through all of the folders to see if we have added anything new. These pictures just scream: "Look at me I am a cute kid!"
Grant is developing quite the personality (and appetite). He really is becoming more aware of the world and people around him. He is also making more baby sounds and as these pictures show...he is learning to smile and interact.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kareena Watkins said...

Wow he is sure changing! I love his smile! I think he looks a lot like Kinsley in his "photo booth." I can't wait to meet him in July!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like me...okay, not too much...okay, maybe I'm not that cute BUT he is a doll!~Heather

Mindy said...

Cute blog! Grant is a cutie too! I'll have to check in and see how you guys are doing.