We seem to be getting comments from all of our friends out here that Grant and Kinsley look so much alike. We've decided to put it to the test and came across these two photos, they were both taken at three months. Looks like most of you were right! Oh our kids are cute!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Twins ?
We seem to be getting comments from all of our friends out here that Grant and Kinsley look so much alike. We've decided to put it to the test and came across these two photos, they were both taken at three months. Looks like most of you were right! Oh our kids are cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
I also have thought that they look very similar but putting these two pictures next to each other really makes them look like twins.
~Head
thanks for sharing all these wonder pictures of my beatiful grandbabies, I have so much fun looking at the kids and reading the great comments., I feel like you're not so far away! G-ma Sorensen P.S. I love to see mommy and daddy pictures too...
Wow, they do look like twins! That is awesome! Man are they cute kids!
Post a Comment