Grant is six months old now and getting such a personality. Although more mellow than his vivacious sister Kinsley, Grant really knows how to entertain a crowd. He reached a milestone yesterday: sitting up! I am so excited he can keep himself busy for a lot longer. I'm still running over ever five minutes to sit him back up, but shortly I know he'll be pro! He's just such a cute kid! He's 18 lbs now and pretty tall. Oh yes, to Kinsley's great demise (okay she has no idea yet) he got the "Sorensen Lashes". Oh well she's got the curls, although there's still time yet for Grant. Anyway we're enjoying every minute with him.
Friday, October 26, 2007
I'm sitting up!
Grant is six months old now and getting such a personality. Although more mellow than his vivacious sister Kinsley, Grant really knows how to entertain a crowd. He reached a milestone yesterday: sitting up! I am so excited he can keep himself busy for a lot longer. I'm still running over ever five minutes to sit him back up, but shortly I know he'll be pro! He's just such a cute kid! He's 18 lbs now and pretty tall. Oh yes, to Kinsley's great demise (okay she has no idea yet) he got the "Sorensen Lashes". Oh well she's got the curls, although there's still time yet for Grant. Anyway we're enjoying every minute with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment