Saturday, October 11, 2008
Oh the funny things kids say!
Two nights ago while getting ready for bed Kinsley picked up this toy pot, put it on her head, and ran around saying: "I'm a pot head, I'm a pot head." Just thought I'd share :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














13 comments:
HAHA! Never let her live that down. :)
She is so beautiful and funny. A great combination.
Oh, that is funny! Too bad all "pot heads" aren't adorable like Kinsley...
So cute! Her curls are to die for. Do you do anything special?
Nothing special for those curls. She takes her baths at night so she sleeps on it wet. When she wakes up in the morning it's like, poof perfect curls. Lucky girl!
Hilarious. I hope Dallin become a pothead some day...that sounds bad.
that is hilarious! She is adorable!
That is so dang funny!!!!! What a cute picture.
Shawn and Family,
Wow! I'm glad you found us. Now that I'm in scouting, I think of your father and wonder, "What happened to Shawn?" It'd be nice to catch up sometime. Your wife is an amazing photographer. I cannot believe how great each photo is, especially the one with the firehose nozzle.
matthewalva732@yahoo.com. Send me something and I'll return my phone number.
Thank you,
Matt
That is truly funny- I hope its not an indicator of her future character ;)
You do live in Washington. I'm sure she's heard the phrase. Just kidding. I love WA! :) She's too cute!
Love kids and the things they say :) On another subject... I love all your pics both candid and a little more formal. What camera do you use and do you have any advice for someone learning? Where did you start? I have always loved taking pictures but would love to create a brighter, clearer picture. Also do you use a pc or Mac?
Your blog is great and the phots are absolutely amamzing!!! I wish you could take photos of my family! OH, and you should get back into dance. I know its tough with small children and a husband ( I do too!) but it's a breath of fresh air! I've been teaching non stop! Even through my pregnancies! DAnce is great!! Go to my blog too...www.danc4life.blogspot.com
Post a Comment