Very Cute! I can't wait to get all my pics! I wasn't expecting them until this time anyways because thats when I will see you again! I'm glad you have been busy with your business!
Andrea, I can't believe how much things have changed. Your little girl is adorable. This is Amy Lockwood by the way. I just got an email from Wendy (Lang) Fuller and she invited me to her post where I found you. Your family is so cute. I'm glad I found your blog. Amy
7 comments:
She's darling! I want you to do my family pics!!
She is adorable.
Very cute!
What a beautiful girl... you are lucky to have a perfect little model for your photog business!
she is gorgeous! her hair is so long.
Very Cute! I can't wait to get all my pics! I wasn't expecting them until this time anyways because thats when I will see you again! I'm glad you have been busy with your business!
Andrea,
I can't believe how much things have changed. Your little girl is adorable. This is Amy Lockwood by the way. I just got an email from Wendy (Lang) Fuller and she invited me to her post where I found you. Your family is so cute. I'm glad I found your blog.
Amy
Post a Comment