Saturday, March 28, 2009

Your Requests Granted

The people have spoken, and their requests have been heard. I'm finally posting a pic of me prego. It's just a snapshot I had Shawn take quickly after putting the kiddos to bed this evening. I've been pestered for awhile now to share, but finally got the nudge I needed when Kinsley walked into the room like this...

Photobucket

Yep, hysterical I know. She spends a lot of time imitating me these days and this time I just couldn't resist snapping a photo. As you can see from the second image Grant wanted in on the photo too, so I had to post. Isn't he such a stud!

Photobucket

Okay so here's the shot of me.

Photobucket

I'm 32 weeks now can you believe it? Time has flown by for this pregnancy. In case you haven't heard we're making the gender a surprise this time around. I'm so excited to see if it's going to be a boy or a girl. I've been feeling okay... The pregnancy started out really rough with a lot of morning sickness but it finally went away during the second trimester. Up until the last few weeks I was feeling great but now as I get increasingly bigger things are just more uncomfortable. Anywho I can't really complain I'm healthy, happy, and am ready for a new addition to the fam. So here you go. I hope you're all satisfied now!

13 comments:

Leslie said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! And your kids don't look half bad either. :)

Braden and Jodee said...

I didn't even know you were prego! Or maybe I did, and just forgot. Congratulations! That is so exciting. I want to make the gender a surprise for our 3rd if we have a boy for our 2nd. So so fun. You look amazing! Hope the next few weeks aren't too rough.

Shannon said...

Andrea, if I looked even half as good as you (and I'm not pregnant!) I'd be posting pics of myself all the time. You are Gorgeous - capital G - with or without a little one on the way!
(the shot of Kinsley is just plain hysterical.)

bigjake said...

You look Fab! Glad to see a post. Thanks for keeping your word. 8)

The Roberts said...

No one is suppose to look that amazing when they are pregnant. I can wait to see my new niece or nephew!!!

Anonymous said...

you look AMAZING! congrats on the new little one! that is so fun your not finding out what new baby will be! so stupid question how do you get your pictures to post so big?

Terra S said...

I don't think that we knew that you were prego! Congratulations! And yes, you look FABULOUS! I'm always amazed with you and your talents.

shannan maio said...

First off you are so dang cute, it is just a little basketball sitting on your tummy!!!You look amazing! Good luck and keep us posted.

The Moyers said...

What a cute Mama! You are always so stylish too! I can't believe how fabulous you look, even after a day of chasing your little ones around. We can't wait to hear what the surprise is here in just a few short weeks. Good luck!

The Bredensteiners said...

beautiful as usual!

Andree and Josh said...

You look so cute!

Jules said...

You look HOT! Wow. I so wish that I looked like you when I am ready to pop. I miss you!

Johnny & Alli said...

32 weeks? Really?! You look like what I looked like at 12 weeks. You're tiny! And Kinsley is hilarious. What entertaining kids you have!
Can't wait to meet the little one and know if it's a boy or a girl!