Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rylin Emma

Here are just a few pictures from the mini photo shoot I had with Rylin last week. Unfortunately she wasn't all that cooperative. She kept waking up and squirming around. I felt really rushed. Anyway they're precious, of course but....not my best work. I'll have to give it another try sometime in the very near future--she's growing up so fast!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

{Katie} said...

Those are precious. She is so adorable. Btw...thanks for dropping off my dish! :)

Leslie said...

Those beautiful pouty lips just KILL me! She is gorgeous. Can't wait to see more.

P.S. Hooray for epidurals.

P.P.S. I have loved all the pictures of Shawn at the hospital with all your kids. He's like the poster boy for what a "new" dad's expressions should be when he's holding his babies for the first time.

P.P.P.S. I MISS YOU.

The Roberts said...

I love the last one, you did a great job. Your not so best work is way better then my best.

Lisa said...

She is gorgeous!

Robin said...

She is adorable. And if this isn't good work...Oh My! You take truly beautiful photos. Congratulations!

Julia said...

Man! Who took those pics?!! They are amazing! Just kidding, of course you did. She is SOOOO beautiful! What a little gem. I want more. It makes me really excited to meet my little girl. How are you feeling, BTW. I would love to hear your birth story sometime.

Andree and Josh said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to see her!

shannan maio said...

Okay you guys are the cutest family. You are the most perfect mommy when taking pictures right after birth. She is beautiful, I love how the pictures of her turned out. Nice job!

Fuller Family said...

She is so adorable! I love looking at your blog but am a little jealous because your photography is just AMAZING!!!! Congrats on your sweet girl!

Siouxzbelle said...

Shes beautiful!! Those pics ARE your best work!! Because those precious little ones are you BEST work... Congrats! love aunt Susie

Shannon said...

She is beautiful - and I love, love, love the hat!

Ashley said...

She is so gorgeous! I'm so glad I found your blog. :)