Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Girl!

I love this picture of Rylin. She will be 8 weeks old tomorrow, I can't believe how quickly time is passing. She started smiling and interacting with us about two weeks ago. She'll try and mimic any cooing noises we make and will grin at us any time we get within 6-8 inches of her face. She seems to be doing it a lot earlier than I remember my other two, but then again I'm really bad a keeping records!

Rylin is an exceptionally good baby. I really lucked out this time. I think Heavenly Father knew I needed the third one to be an angel. She only wakes up once a night and hardly cries. With the other two I was up in the middle of the night more times then I can count. This time around hasn't seemed nearly as challenging for me as it was going from one to two. It's amazing the difference a good nights rest can make. If I could guarantee the all of my babies would be this good I'd have a whole dozen!

Anyway enjoy the pic of our little chubby angel!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

she is adorable andrea!

Jennica said...

I needed to hear that the transition was easy. After a rough night I was wondering why I think I can handle 3.

Ashley said...

That's such a cute picture! My little baby is easy like that too. Isn't it such a relief??

Andree and Josh said...

So cute!!

Shannon said...

beautiful. and with that sleeping schedule, she really is an angel!

Julia said...

She's darling! I hope my little one will be as well behaved in the night. We'll have to see... I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'm really impressed that you're planning on having 12 kids. :)