Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mornin' Sleepin' Beautee'

For those of you who love the movie Cars or have children who are obessed liked mine you'd know those famous words by the lovable hillbilly character Mater. I noticed this truck last week while driving to a location for a photoshoot. Isn't it so cool? It was outside a mechanic's shop. Apparently he (or she, lets not rule out the possibility :) loves Cars as much as my children. Can you imagine the time and money it must have taken to create something like this?

I'm hoping I have more time next week and can take Grant over to get some photos--cross your fingers that it's still there! Anyway this was just too cool not to share.
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Serna Family said...

That is sooo cool! Good find Andrea!

Kareena Watkins said...

That is cool....but I'm still waiting for Halloween!!!

The Roberts said...

I am so jealous!!! Mason is obsessed with Cars, is there anyway I could get a copy of this print for his room.

Shannon said...

My nephew would loooove this!