YAY GRANT!! Welcome Andrea to the world of only one in diapers!!!
WOOHOOO that is a cause for great happiness!
That is a little slice of Awesomeness- Brett
Cute pics! It was great to talk to you yesterday. I hope things go well for you while your hubby is still gone. Call me sometime soon. And and congrats to you and Grant.
Grant, want to help Brent??? :) CUTE pictures!!!!
Hahaha! I love the pics!
yah. I knew post. I know youre busy, but I love seeing new pictures of the family. I love these shots of Grant.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YAY GRANT!! Welcome Andrea to the world of only one in diapers!!!
WOOHOOO that is a cause for great happiness!
That is a little slice of Awesomeness- Brett
Cute pics! It was great to talk to you yesterday. I hope things go well for you while your hubby is still gone. Call me sometime soon. And and congrats to you and Grant.
Grant, want to help Brent??? :) CUTE pictures!!!!
Hahaha! I love the pics!
yah. I knew post. I know youre busy, but I love seeing new pictures of the family. I love these shots of Grant.
Post a Comment