Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Cute Kiddos

I had my studio set up last week to do some business client headshots and decided to have a little photo session with the kiddos. It's been awhile since I got the bug to take their pictures. Senior and holiday photo season wiped me out last year! But now I'm back, feeling refreshed and ready to capture everyones little moments again. Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Andree and Josh said...

What cute kiddos you have! Love the headbands!

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

They are so cute! I can't wait to see you on Friday and then all of the kiddos in March!!!

Leslie said...

I love it! I love that you can TOTALLY see Kinsley's personality. You have beautiful children.

Shannon said...

Totally gorgeous. And getting so big!

Julia said...

Great job! How fun that you can just take your kids' pics whenever you feel like it. I wish you were close so I could have you take mine instead of going to Target every time. Your kids are so darling!

Tiffany said...

They look so grown up! We miss you guys!