Monday, April 19, 2010

Kareena's Wedding

As promised here are some of my favorites from Chris and Kareena's engagement and pre-wedding session. I'm so grateful that we did the pre-shoot before the wedding because the weather on the wedding day was not our friend :( I didn't get very many images from the actual wedding day, because of the crazy weather. It was sunny for like two seconds, and then wind, hail, rain, and snow for the rest of the time. I did get a few pics and once I have a chance to edit them, I'll show you all some from the reception and the few from the temple. Sorry there are soooo many pictures but they couldn't take a bad photo, and I had a hard time picking my favorites!

Other than the weather on the big day we had a marvelous time in Utah celebrating, and visiting friends and family. I love going to temple weddings! They remind me of the covenants Shawn and I made almost seven years ago, and the richness of the blessings we now partake of because of our decision. Thanks Kareena and Chris for letting us be there while you began the greatest chapter of your lives.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Beautiful photos, Andrea. I love the unusual settings. My favorite is the one of her head in his lap - so sweet. I have told you before, I know, but you are so talented!

Julia said...

These are so amazing! And I'm trying desperately not to feel hurt that this is the second time you were mere blocks from my house at that little gas station and you didn't come see me. :( Um, and is there any chance you'll be in Utah on August 14. Mary is getting married and she needs a photographer, maybe.