Okay so first things first, yes I'm still alive, no I obviously haven't given up on blogging forever, and maybe I'll try to do it more often :) Here are a few of my favorites from our most recent family pictures. We made our yearly summer trip to Utah and picture swapped with our best buds the Pextons again this year. Jeremy, www.pextonphotography.com is uber talented and took all the pics I'm not in. Each year we take each others family pics and then edit our own family photos--it's the perfect arrangement. I just can't envision setting up the tripod and running back into the middle of my family as working out :) Sadly I didn't getting any of Rylin. Apparently she had on her grouchy dress that day. Anyway enjoy and stay tuned for pics from our recent Trek.
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Love that yellow chair :)
Love them all!
Love them all. I cannot wait for ours to be edited.
Post a Comment