Well I'm finally getting around to it! Our annual Halloween party was totally rockin' this year! We had oodles of peeps here. I definitely didn't get pictures of everyone, but we sure had a great time. Lots of games, food, music, and loads of crazy costumes. Shawn looked great as Captain Jack Sparrow, I went as Elisabeth, and the kiddos were our pirate mates. I actually remembered to have someone take a pic of me this year--ha I really was there I promise.
Yo ho, Yo ho a Pirates life for me! Happy Halloween!
Shannon, If you only knew how many shots it took to get those expressions you might change your mind about the photogenic comment. Really they're adorable but it did take A LOT of work!
These are awesome. One of these days, I've gotta somehow get in on this AMAZING party your throw every year. It looks like such a blast. And your costumes are perfect!!
6 comments:
Looks spooktacular!
(Could your kids be any more photogenic? Jeepers - they're like a Martha Stewart Halloween layout!)
Shannon,
If you only knew how many shots it took to get those expressions you might change your mind about the photogenic comment. Really they're adorable but it did take A LOT of work!
These are awesome. One of these days, I've gotta somehow get in on this AMAZING party your throw every year. It looks like such a blast. And your costumes are perfect!!
u got mad skillz momma. some really terrific photo$!! twaz fun; thanx 4 the invite.
~rachel J.
Andrea those are awesome Halloween photos! And what a fun theme...PIRATES, arrgghh! I love it! Thanks for sharing such wonderful photos!
I wish we were able to be in Wa for your parties. They are always so sticken cute.
Post a Comment