Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kinsley's Christmas Recital

Kinsley loves to dance. This is her second year in dance class. Last year she took ballet and this year she's taking a ballet/tap combo. She likes it so much that she tells any listening (or partially listening ear) that she's a tap dancer. I'm glad that she's proud of her developing talents. Here are a few craptastic shots and a short video clip. Merry Christmas!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I think these are awesome shots - Kinsley is such a cutie-patootie! You can tell she has had a few pics taken :)

Julia said...

She's such a cutie and has the best facial expressions. I love how you do her hair too. So fun!

Terra S said...

She has an adorable smile/smirk...whatever you call it. So cute, love the buns too!

Johnny & Alli said...

Oh my heavens, she could not be cuter. How fun mom!!