Kinsley helped us out in January for our Stake Youth Talent Show by filling some time with her favorite jokes. She was a hit! Kinsley couldn't wait to get out there and tell her "awesome jokes". She wasn't scared at all. I offered to walk her out onto the stage and she said no way mom I can do this myself. She had the crowd in the palm of her hands and I think she figured that out by about joke three. Kinsley bring so much joy to our lives!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Kinsley is BURSTING with personality - awesome!
she is adorable!!!!
Can I just tell you how stinking cute your little Kinsley is!!! Holy cow that was cute!!!
- Jen Satison (class of 01:)
Oh my goodness. She is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a cutie-so much personality!
That is the funniest and cutest thing I've seen in a long time!!!!!! She's hilarious!
Post a Comment