Saturday, November 10, 2007

Boots



I bought Kinsley these cute new rain boots yesterday and she has been hooked ever since! From the moment we left the store she was shouting "I need my rain boots!" This morning when she woke up she put them on right over her pajamas, she looked so adorable. Later in the afternoon I decided to take her out to the parking lot and let her splash around. She had so much fun it took some major coaxing from me to get her back inside. While she was having a good ole' time getting wet (in the freezing cold I might add, why do children love this?) I was having fun taking pictures. I recently bought a Rebel XTI with some of my remaining Americorps money. I can't seem to put the camera down. Photography is fast becoming a hobby of mine. I better start saving my pennies because the equipment needed for great photography isn't cheap! It's totally addicting! That first good shot sucks you in, urging you to top that, then the next one, and the next......

To see more of these cute pics check out our web album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/thesorensenfam/NewBoots
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the collage of pictures--so cute!! :)

Julia said...

Those boots are so cute and how fun for her to be able to enjoy the rain and puddles! Isn't it interesting what kids decide is fun! I HATE being cold!

Lil La said...

Oh I love this! You are such a good photographer...seriously!

Mike Bartholomew said...

So so cute!!! Love the pic. You have talent, i'm sure having really cute kids helps too. It is so fun to read about your family.

Heather said...

Wonderful! Wonderful! That's all I have to say...well, not really. I totally understand about the camera thing and I don't even have a nice one. In fact, yesterday as I was driving, I found myself turning around so that I could go back and take a picture of a gorgeous tree...what will happen when I have children?