Saturday, November 17, 2007

Picture Happy!








Just practicing with my camera. Taking pictures of Grant is so much easier than Kinsley. Grant just sits there and smiles at everything I do. Kinsley has to be totally coaxed to stay in one place. Even with a bribe all she do is pout for the pics. The first picture of her was taken under our kitchen table. She was under there hiding from me, the little stinker! I love the shot of her with her face buried in the corner. It describes in a nutshell how she feels about my most recent hobbies. Oh well she'll have to get used to it, I'll be doing it for years to come! I love photography! I don't know what the heck I'm doing yet, but what I've figured out thus far is really fun.

2 comments:

Mark & Cari Lundell said...

Shawn,

Jeff & Lori just started a blog for our family and Heather posted a brief comment where she mentioned your blog so I had to check it out. What a beautiful family you have! How old are Grant and Kinsley? I don't know if you were aware that Cari and I lived in Federal Way for almost a year and a half. My work just moved us back to Denver. It is a shame that we never hooked up while we were there. Send me a line when you get a chance: mnclundell@msn.com

Kareena Watkins said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them in 32 days...but who is counting??? Love you!