Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Outside!








Today was the first day the sun has come out in ages! It snowed almost four inches at our place Saturday. By Sunday afternoon the snow had turn to rain and didn't stop until today. Many cities experienced flash flooding and power outages. With all the terrible weather we haven't left the house. Kinsley has been stir-crazy in our tiny condo. So today she was thrilled when we took a little trip to the mailbox after Shawn got home from work. Of course I couldn't resist the photo opportunity and am really pleased with the results. The lighting was perfect! These photo's have not cropped or edited at all. What a great afternoon for picture taking! I just love my camera, but more than that I love the smiles and the moments it seems to freeze in time.

To see more pics from outside visit:
http://picasaweb.google.com/thesorensenfam/Outside

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love that little spirited girl! It's as if I can just see what she's thinking. She reminds me of Adelyn that way. Your camera skills are amazing! I think Ryan and I need to splurge and get a good camera soon.

Tiffany said...

Brian says that he thinks these pictures are better than any he's ever taken...so we both commend you on a job well done. :) (coming from Brian...that's pretty huge :) ) He turned to me and said, "Hmm...I think I need another new lens..." I just laughed at him. Seriously though...these pictures are great! :)