Monday, December 10, 2007

The Subject of Sleep



Since we're on the subject of sleep here is today's nap!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, You are a natural at photography! WOW! I am totally impressed! You have a great camera and you take such adorable fun interesting darling shots! Way to go! I have looked through these shots and they are awesome! I am still trying to figure my camera out, it just isn't like my old one and I still have a hard time with it.

Love Aunt Susie

Julia said...

I've never seen anything like it! These pics are hilarious! She must be the rock 'til you drop type. I wish Addie would do that. If she gets overtired, she just throws outrageous tantrums until I put her in bed. Kids are so funny!

Jules said...

Kins is so funny! Great shots

The Moyers said...

your photos are wonderful! Thanks for sending us the link to your blog. Your family is so cute! I am looking forward to following what's happening more so that we can be better correspondents!