I rented and saw this movie last night and just had to write a post about it. I remember seeing the previews for it several months back and it was one of those films I just knew I would like. My goal was to get out to the theatre and see the movie, but going to the movies isn't the easiest thing to get around to doing when you have young kiddos. Anyway I loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!! I can't emphasize it enough. The music in the film was beautiful, the cinematography was breathtaking and the story was uplifting, charming, fairy-tale like, and inspiring. I'm sure some of you won't feel the same way, or may perhaps think it was overly sentimental and cheezy and to you I say you're crazy! This movie is wonderful! Go and buy it!

I also need to add-in this picture of Grant I took a few days ago. I just love it. He is such a good looking kid! Grant turns 1 year on the 20th. Watch for the "Ode To Grant" post coming soon.....















6 comments:
I cannot get over this shot of Grant. Jerm and I both this that it's great. You are an amazing photographer and that is coming from a photographer so take it all in. I sure wish that we were there for the big first birthday.
I totally loved that movie too!! Anyways, that pic of Grant turned out awesome...can't wait to see some of the ones you took of the boys! Hugs!
We watched it last night...I totally agree! We loved it, loved it, loved it!
and...good picture of Grant. :)
I had the same goal for that movie and never made it. I still havent seen it but want to.
I didnt realize that Reese and Grant were so close in age. He is a cutie.
I love that picture of Grant. SO CUTE! I haven't seen that movie yet, maybe I should watch it :)
Oh my can I just tell you how cute Grant is. He is a very good looking kid!
Okay now I will go off about the movie I loved it too. I think I had every emotion from this movie it was amazing and like you said the music was wonderful.
It is so fun to keep up with you and your family on the blog. We love you and miss you and hope all is going well.
Post a Comment