Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Photography Blog


The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here! Okay really it's the moment I've been waiting for. I've been working on this blog for what seems like forever. After lots of portfolio building and much more to come I'm finally ready to make my site public. It's been interesting trying to make a blog work like a website. I know what you're thinking why doesn't she just get a web page? Money, money, money, plus writing the html code, getting it to look just how I want it--there's just not time for that right now. We'll without further adieu here's the link: http://www.youreverycolorphotography.blogspot.com/ Why Your Every Color? Not only is it one of my all time favorite songs by Train, but it's really at the heart of what I do: working to capture the moment, our uniqueness, our every color. Check it out and PLEASE, please, please leave your comments, your constructive criticism, share it with your friends, etc.
Happy blogging everyone!
Andrea :)

7 comments:

Lil La said...

Congrats!! The site looks GREAT! You are awesome. I hope the work comes rolling in, but not all at one time...you only have 24 hours in one day!

Jennica said...

Awsome. I have always loved photography and capturing the moment in a picture. Love your work.

Leslie said...

Wow Andrea, I am impressed! You are ultra ambitious and talented. Love ya. :)

Tiffany said...

I love it! Your pictures are so fun and creative and great!! :)

Mindy said...

Ooh, I'm so excited! I love your pics and I know you want comments but I just didn't know where to put them. Now I do. Wahoo!

Shannon said...

Hey Andrea! I tracked you down through Lisa's blog...LOVE your photos! And your new home! I can't believe how big your kids are now. Good luck with your new businesses. I don't know where you get all of your energy! :)

The Johnsons said...

As always you are awesome! I've been toying with the idea to have a blog as a website to promote my businesses. I'd have to get all new business cards, but I guess I have to anyway!