Monday, August 25, 2008

The new blog banner

What do you think? I love photoshop! It's so much fun to see what you can create. Our new family pictures were taken by the amazing Jeremy Pexton. While in Utah we did a picture swap, I took his family photos and he took ours. It was a great trade off. I really am going to post photos from our trip to Utah but am in the process of getting them off of my laptop. I don't have a burner and because the files are so large they're not fitting on my memory stick. Anywho, as soon as I get it figured out I'll give a recap on our trip. Not that any of you are really dying to find out what we did, but since this blog serves as our family journal I've got to get caught up for the sake of future generations! Okay could I be anymore dramatic? As a sneak peek here is one of my favorite shots from our trip to Utah. I was able to photograph one of my best friends weddings. Love ya Andree. I had a blast! Stay tuned for more.....

Photobucket

13 comments:

Andree and Josh said...

You know I love that picture! I can never thank you enough for what you did. Thank you thank you thank you!

Jennica said...

Love your family pictures. Your have a beautiful family.

I love that pic of Andree. I was so sad not being able to make it. Just being gone from home for two weeks and then taking off again was not something Matt wanted me to do.

Lisa said...

I have major photoshop envy. When I get a new computer I will be getting it and I can NOT wait. The header is awesome! You have a beutiful family and a lot of talent Andrea.

Tiffany said...

i LOVE those family pics. you guys are all too cute. sorry about our missing of the campout...I need to remember that i'm pregnant more often..

Leslie said...

The new banner looks awesome! You guys are such beautiful people. I already can't wait to see you again. :)

Shannon said...

Gorgeous wedding picture, and I love your new banner. It is perfect that you are a photographer...your family is so stinkin' photogenic! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog header! I love photoshop too! I have been trying to pop colors on my pictures, and learn more about editing them. It's so fun, but photoshop is such a complex program, I don't think I will ever learn it all. Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated! Oh, I don't know if
I sent you an invite for my personal blog, but if not, and you would like to see it, my email address is rachellelaree@msn.com, so you can email me, and I will add you! :)
Rachelle

The Bredensteiners said...

you are my favorite photographer ever! can't wait to get some pics of my boys... i'm so glad you're back- do you want to come over tomorrow (fri)? i have a vt appt at 1230pm but it will only be an hour... i'll call you.

Julia said...

Very nicely done. I need to learn how to do more cool stuff on the computer...someday. Your family pics are perfect. You guys look great!

Mindy said...

You're amazing! I'm always so impressed with your work.

Braden and Jodee said...

Love the blog banner, and love your photography! My Mom was looking at your blog, and said, "why don't you have your friend Andrea take pictures of the baby?"... too bad we're not closer, or else I would!

Anonymous said...

you have such a beautiful family! and your an amazing photographer!

Bonecrusher said...

I just may be the only guy to comment on this post, so that's a lot of pressure!

Good work, Andrea. I'm really impressed. Seriously. You have talent and I'm proud of you for developing that talent.

We now have a blog. I don't think I had told you before: http://betterthanalmostanything.blogspot.com

-Seth