Friday, January 23, 2009

My New Etsy Shop!

So after a year of on again off again crafting I decided finally open my Etsy Shop:

www.littlelilies.etsy.com

Right now I only have my hair flowers listed. I've got to photograph my tutu's and leggings and soon will be posting some childrens room decor items too.

So check it out and let me know what you think. While you're at it tell all your pals.

Andrea :)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are SO cute!!! I told Seth that whenever we have a little girl we are going to have to buy a few of those. I just love them! Congrats on opening your shop and good luck!

Braden and Jodee said...

VERY cute! I actually have a bunch of those paperish flowers, what a great idea! When my girl gets some hair I'll definitely have to buy some of these from you :) Or maybe I should just start stocking up now!

Shannon said...

Very cute, Andrea. I don't know how you find the time to do everything you do...and do it so perfectly!

Johnny & Alli said...

Wow! So cute! You're so creative.
Johnny and I would love to get together with you guys sometime soon. What do you think?? We miss you guys! How are you feeling?

Braden and Jodee said...

I just placed an order and am so excited!