
This weekend I hit some great deals at the grocery store. My favorite being the toilet paper I picked up at QFC. QFC had their 4 packs of the regular roll Cottonelle toilet paper on sale for .94 cents. Although small, with the coupons I had I ended up getting one for FREE plus six cent overage, and the other for .20 cents. Wowzas, I was excited! For you local QFC shoppers here's how I did it. For those of you out of state check to see if your grocery store is running any similar specials. The key is to use the coupons while your store is having a sale too.
Follow the link below. If you enter your name and e-mail you'll be given the opportunity to print a .50 cent coupon for any four-pack of toilet paper. Next return to the site and click on "Be Kind To Your Behind" button to take the cottenelle pledge. It will take less than a minute and at the end you'll be given a coupon for $1.00 off any four-pack of Cottenelle TP.
http://www.cottonelle.com/coupons.aspx
Once you've printed these coupons head on over to www.cellfire.com and sign up for free coupons that can be texted to your phone or put directly on your shoppong card like Albertsons or QFC cards. When you go through the check-out you can give the cellfire code from your text message to the cashier or simply scan your grocery card and the discount will automatically be taken off your bill. Pretty convenient hugh? Cellfire had a "save .25 cent" coupon for Cottenelle and viola' my three coupons equalled 8 rolls of TP for only .20 cents! They also had milk on sale for $1.99 a gallon. Here's my final bill:
4 Gallons Milk
2 Packs Cottenelle Toilet Paper
$8.16+tax
Oh I love a good deal!














3 comments:
Very impressive....any tips on getting some coupons for a house?
Andrea, where on earth do you get all of your energy? Those are good deals, indeed!
My hat's off to you. I love a super good deal.
Post a Comment