I just finished editing a newborn session I did for a great friend of mine out here in WA. She has three energetic boys and finally got her baby girl on September 1st. Isn't she just beautiful? Congrats Sarah and much love to your little Gabby!
btw, I have a question about an item on your etsy acct and couldn't find a "contact me" button. I have also misplaced your email address... can you email me at ktoolson@msn.com so we can chat? thanks :)
4 comments:
soooo precious! congrats to her whole family.
btw, I have a question about an item on your etsy acct and couldn't find a "contact me" button. I have also misplaced your email address... can you email me at ktoolson@msn.com so we can chat? thanks :)
All I am going to say is amazing, why can't you live close so you can help me with my photography
LOVE THEM ANDREA!!!!! You are amazing! Will call with an order soon-THANKS!!!
PS Julie is my mom- Im writing from her computer.
SARAH
Post a Comment