Shawn turned 30 today! Yikes we're getting old! I've been MIA lately, I'm swamped with photoshoots :) If you want to see some of my work check it out here : http://www.youreverycolorphotography.blogspot.com/
Anyway not much time for a detailed post tonight but I wanted to take a minute and wish the love of my life a very Happy Birthday! I'm so proud of you and all of your accomplishments!
Happy Birthday Shawn!! We really still need to get together so you can teach me to crouchet! I need to start on some hats for Mia for winter! Things have been busy for us lately...we'll need to set up a time soon if you've got the time!
7 comments:
you guys are beautiful...
I've noticed that you've been so busy--but fun for you!! :) And happy birthday Shawn! :)
Happy Birthday, Shawn! Could you two be any more photogenic?!? I think not! :)
Happy birthday, Shawn!!
My brother is such a hottie!!!!!
Happy Birthday Shawn!!
We really still need to get together so you can teach me to crouchet! I need to start on some hats for Mia for winter! Things have been busy for us lately...we'll need to set up a time soon if you've got the time!
I love that pictures of Shawn. It looks great. Happy Late birthday.
Post a Comment