Check out these brothers I just photographed on Saturday. Can you say PERSONALITY! I had to post this photo over here. If you want to see more head on over to my photo blog: www.youreverycolorphotography.blogspot.com
so cute! that mama has her hands full... I had to check out the other photos, too, and my favorite is the one where the whole family is looking at the little girl. I pity the boy who tries to date her with all of those big brothers looking out for her! :)
2 comments:
so cute! that mama has her hands full... I had to check out the other photos, too, and my favorite is the one where the whole family is looking at the little girl. I pity the boy who tries to date her with all of those big brothers looking out for her! :)
They are adorable, you did a great job. One day I hope to be as good as you are with photography.
Post a Comment