Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hawaii 2011

We just got back from Hawai'i (and then took care of a kid with the stomach flu for a week, selected 5 different colors to paint the interior rooms of our home, compiled our taxes for 2010 and submitted them to the IRS, paid bills, saw the movie "I am Number 4" and put together bunk beds for the girls room [since at some time in the future there will need to be room for girl #3--name TBD--])
So here is what we looked like at the beginning of our trip:
From Hawaii 2011

These trees were amazing:
From Hawaii 2011

Of course we stopped by the temple and Mark Eubank was serving as a missionary at the visitor's center:
From Hawaii 2011

It was warm and tropical with beautiful plants and flowers like this:
From Hawaii 2011

Andrea spent so much time at the beach that this is what she looked like at the end of the trip:
From Hawaii 2011

We had a ton of fun. Click here to see the rest of the photos from our trip:
Hawaii 2011

5 comments:

The Roberts said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Congrats on girl #3!!!! I am so excited for.

Shannon said...

Beautiful pictures (of course!) It looks like you had a wonderful, relaxing vacation. And congratulations on your happy news - that is so exciting! :)

Terra S said...

YAY! I had no idea you were expecting...and another cute adorable girl! Can't wait to meet TBA #3...

Jules said...

Yah!... I had to find out you were having a girl online.. you are so busted! No more cheese sauce recipes for you!! LOL I still want to hear about your trip! Great pictures.

Shannon said...

I gave you and your fabulous photos a blog award today. :) You can read about it at my blog.