
We took this picture earlier this morning. I feel huge, but Shawn says I look great--good husband, good husband! This time around we are expecting a little boy. He is scheduled to arrive on April 15th, I suppose it's Uncle Sams gift to us . It has been a wonderful pregnancy with only a few minor set backs. I took a pretty nasty fall down the cement steps outside of our condo back in November. I fell face first down all eight steps and would have tried catching myself had Kinsley not been in my arms. No harm to Kinsley or the baby, but poor mommy was banged up pretty bad. My knees were all cut up and I suffered a minor sprain to my knee and ankle. It was a self diagnosed sprain as it took a full month to even bend my knee again. Lets just say it was not fun! Fortunately that's been the only real drama during this pregnancy.
Kinsley is always pointing to my belly and saying baby brother. I thought "wow this kid is really sharp" until she started calling her tummy baby brother as well. Oh well, she knows somethings about to change.
As for Shawn and I we're doing all that we can to prepare for his arrival. With Shawn in law school and working full-time it will be interesting to see how we manage it all. Are we crazy or what? You don't have to answer that!














2 comments:
Hey guys, I love the blog and the pictures. It makes me want to go back there to visit...but the plane trip is a bear.
Keep up the great blog!
big sister
Hey guys, I love the blog and the pictures. It makes me want to go back there to visit...but the plane trip is a bear.
Keep up the great blog!
big sister
Post a Comment