Today it reached 79 degrees and oh was it glorious! Not only did we have the opportunity to soak in some much needed rays, but we got to have Shawn there with us. Once I got done with my dentist apt. (the one downer for the day) we packed the kids up and headed off to Picnic Point, one of our favorite beach spots here. Picnic Point is only 6-7 minutes from our condo and is such a beautiful place. Kinsley was so excited that I finally let her wear the cute Dora the Explorer water shoes I bought a few months back, but elated when she found out why I put them on her. Kinsley was timid at first about wading in the water. But once she got her feet wet, we had to hold onto her hand to make sure she didn't keep on walking. The water here is cold...enough to make your feet numb if you stay in too long. Kinsley could not get enough of the water, beach, rocks and anything else she found. She found a white rock and part of a sea shell that she would not let out of her hands. Kinsley was able to correctly identify a crab, but she kept saying that a piece of drift wood was a hippopotamus.
Grant just chilled (slept mostly) in his car seat with a blanket giving him shade. We enjoyed ourselves and we were pleased with our dosage of vitamin K (comes from sunlight).















No comments:
Post a Comment