Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Halloween


A friend of mine helped me host a Halloween party at my place. We had so much fun preparing for the party and made some great food to go along with it. Kinsley and I were indians and Grant was a cowboy. Shawn went to work earlier in the day dressed as a nerd. After he took off the glasses the plaid shirt fit right in with our theme.



These were so yummy and so much fun to make!


Ahh... I just loved Kinsley's costume. When asked what she was going to be for Halloween she would respond with "an indian princess". The funny part was once she actually got in the costume and someone asked "Kinsley what are you?" She replied with "I'm a costume."


We set up a carmel apple bar and umm it was delicious!


We played games like Gravediggers and Poison


The Watkins went as Napoleon, Deb and Pedro


A cowboy and his horse. The Swensens were dressed up in the western theme too. Brent made the cutest little horse


Poor Shawn! While we were all playing he had to sit on the couch and work on a paper for legal writing. His teacher set the deadline for 11:00pm that night. I bet she was a witch for Halloween ha, ha!

To see more pics from Halloween visit our web album at:

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the costumes...where did you find them. G. makes the best cowboy and K. is such a cute indian princess/costume. Thanks for posting the pics.

Kareena Watkins said...

I love it!!!! You are all so dang cute!!!

Julia said...

You guys look so great! How creative. I love it when the family has a theme for their costumes. I thought about it, but was unsuccessful in trying to tie together a doll and a cow. Your kids are seriously some of the cutest I've ever known!