Sunday, December 9, 2007

Zzz.......





Kinsley has been falling asleep in the craziest places lately. After I finished getting ready for church this afternoon I came into the kitchen as Shawn was feeding Grant some lunch. I noticed that Kinsley was not with him and asked where she was to which Shawn replied "I thought she was with you". I headed to the back of the house where I stumbled upon Kinsley fast asleep over her plastic chair--hilarious and weird I know! The next two pictures are of her asleep on top of Grants activity blanket and upside down in the rocking chair. A few days previous she had actually fallen asleep on top of a ball. Unfortunately she lost her balance and came crashing to the floor. We were both totally upset, Kinsley because she was startled awake and I because I missed the shot! Anyway I thought I'd share what pictures I have of her crazy sleeping antics. What a silly kid!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

OH, if you could have only found that camera before she fell off. By the way, I'm jealous about the camera and Photo Shop class. Someday, I'll be just like you.

Tiffany said...

those pictures rock! i LOVE the over the plastic chair one! it's hilarious!

Jules said...

I cannot wait to see these scrapbooked. Jules