Andrea, your photo blog is making me cry! Dang it! When I looked at the beautiful photos of the family, I don't know what came over me. Whether I wish I was doing what you're doing, working with others and producing fabulous photos, or the fact that they are families and we have yet to start our own.
life's good. we'll have to catch up sometime...next time you come to utah schedule me in! i'm loving all your pics too. andree's wedding so beautiful. that's so strange how small this world is!
3 comments:
Your web site looks great! If you ever come back to that AF gas station you shot for Andree, let me know. I live about 3 blocks from there.
Andrea, your photo blog is making me cry! Dang it! When I looked at the beautiful photos of the family, I don't know what came over me. Whether I wish I was doing what you're doing, working with others and producing fabulous photos, or the fact that they are families and we have yet to start our own.
life's good. we'll have to catch up sometime...next time you come to utah schedule me in! i'm loving all your pics too. andree's wedding so beautiful. that's so strange how small this world is!
Post a Comment