Two weeks ago we went to the local Fire station with our playgroup. I just thought I'd share a few photos from our excursion. Kinsley was so excited about going and insisted she bring her fireman hat along. She was fascinated by all of the controls in the truck. When we first arrived they talked about fire safety and had one of the firefighters put on all of his gear. Most of the kids loved it but Kinsley was scared. No matter how hard I tried the she clung to my leg as the other kids approached him. Even though Kinsley is super out going she does have a tendency to get scared pretty easy. As you can see Grants favorite part was sitting in the Fire truck. Doesn't he look adorable with that hat on? What a stud!!!
Looks like it was so much fun. I can see why she was scared of the fireman, he looked a little scary to me too! LOL I recognized a few of the other children, maybe a Boonsriprisal, a Kirry? It was good to hear from you. Your children are absolutely adorable. So glad to hear from you.
Those pictures rock! When you get around to it, can you email me the one you took of Megan in the firetruck and maybe the one of the fireman putting on his gear? thanks!
The shoes are from Old Navy. When I saw them I had to have them and they were full price! For those of you who no me well this is shocking! I never pay full-price for anything.
Ha ha, I never noticed that! Those pictures are from the realtor. I didn't take them, but maybe it is stretched out! I love these pictures, they are so clear and colorful.
11 comments:
Looks like it was so much fun. I can see why she was scared of the fireman, he looked a little scary to me too! LOL I recognized a few of the other children, maybe a Boonsriprisal, a Kirry? It was good to hear from you. Your children are absolutely adorable. So glad to hear from you.
Fabulous pictures. I really laughed when I saw Kinsley with the elastic under her nose...it almost looks like she is on oxygen. Thanks for sharing.
Those pictures rock! When you get around to it, can you email me the one you took of Megan in the firetruck and maybe the one of the fireman putting on his gear? thanks!
My fav is the very last one. Wish we could have done that together. I hate the fact that we are 100's of miles away.
Great pics...especially the one with the strap on Kinsley's nose! :) And WHERE did you find those adorable polka dot shoes?
The shoes are from Old Navy. When I saw them I had to have them and they were full price! For those of you who no me well this is shocking! I never pay full-price for anything.
Oh I LOVE the last pic of Kinsley sooo much!!! That is timeless! You are amazing!
Ha ha, I never noticed that! Those pictures are from the realtor. I didn't take them, but maybe it is stretched out! I love these pictures, they are so clear and colorful.
love the last photo of kins! can't wait to hang out soon!
hugs...
I love these pictures! You are photography genius!
Those pictures at the fire house are amazing... How fun!
Post a Comment