Hey everyone...fantastic news! Time: 2:14pm Weight: 8 lb 7 oz Length: 20.25 inches Mother and baby are doing fine. This is just a sampling of the beautiful duo. We will try and post some more pictures when we get home tomorrow.
She looks so healthy!! A miniature little shawn shine! (What we called Shawn when he was a baby) So glad she came without any complications... Looks like you two are doing awesome.
22 comments:
congrats on another princess!
sorry, I didnt realize my husband was logged in.
Jennica
Oh my goodness! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Oh sorry this is Andree! I'm logged in somewhere else!
She is beautiful. Congrats you guys!!
Yea for girls!! Congrats! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!!
I cannot wait to hug and kiss her!
Jules
I cannot wait to hug and kiss her!
Jules
congrats!!
Look at those beautiful lips! Oh I'm so excited for you guys! Please post all the gory details. You know I like those. Love you!
Yeah! Congrats! Can't wait to see her!
So happy for you. You look awesome!
She looks so healthy!! A miniature little shawn shine! (What we called Shawn when he was a baby) So glad she came without any complications... Looks like you two are doing awesome.
Love,
Aunt Susie
Congratulations!! How exciting to have another girl! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! Andrea looks fabulous as always, and that baby is adorable!
She is absolutley adorable
YEA!!!! another girl!!! i am so happy for you- can't wait to meet her!
love you!
Congrats! She is beautiful and big! I bet Kinsley is SOOOOO happy to have a little sister, after all the anticipation. Well done, Andrea and Shawn.
Congratulations! Someone else to dress up in your adorable Etsy leggings and hair bows! :)
You both look so beautiful... Congrats!
Andrea,
congrats to you and your growing family.
the Kirry fam
Congrats! You both look great. And we're glad Shawn's done with school!
Post a Comment