Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Passed!

Hey everyone. This is Shawn. I just wanted to let everyone know that I passed the Bar! I thought about adding a picture, because this blog has so many wonderful pictures, but what picture would I choose? A picture of the letter from the WSBA? A picture of me opening the letter? A picture of me doing backflips after getting the good news?
You must see the dilemma now. I couldn't possible upload a picture to compare to the exceptional photography that Andrea can do, so instead, I will leave a text only post....like my humor, a little dry {:0)[>======>

8 comments:

{Katie} said...

Yeah! Congratulations! That is GREAT news!

Siouxzbelle said...

Congrats, Lawyer Shawn? Attorney Shawn? Ummmm what do we call you now. Shawnshine might not work! Oh, well, to me you will always be Shawnshine! You still GLOW!!

Love,

aunt susie

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shawn!!!! I'm quite impressed but not the least bit surprised. You've always been super smart. Are you going to do IP law now? Best of luck

Eric H.

Shannon said...

Congratulations - to the entire family! I am sure Andrea is doing backflips, too :)

jermpexton said...

yah. Now all you have to do is pass the Utah Bar!

Tiffany said...

congrats Shawn!! :)

Julia said...

Yeah! Congrats to the whole family for this HUGE accomplishment after a lot of hard work. That is AWESOME!

MamaB said...

That's Awesome, but we all knew you would pass with flying colors. Congrats!