
I have been waiting for my parents to write a blog post for over a month now. I have been good, taken naps, smiled for the camera and even attemped to walk, but no matter what I do it seems like they are just 'too busy.' That's okay, I will take matters into my own small hands (which let me tell you-with only a 2 inch span, typing is tough). I have taken control of this blog and changed the password. So take a look at these new pics of myself and leave a comment if you like the new 'management.'

I am my own man! You may think that I am needing my dad's help in this picture to walk, but actually, if you look closer you will notice the clump of mud and grass that I have in my mouth. I had tricked my dad into thinking he needed to help me walk while I chomped down on some of my new backyard. It is tasty, not to mention nutritious- Grandma Sorensen would be proud of my 'green meal.'

Sorry to steal your spotlight Granty-Goo, but make room for your big sis! I want everyone to know how much I love my new back yard. My backyard is full of great things to discover and explore. I have a retaining wall of large rocks that has ferns growing out of it. I have a whole bunch of grass that I can run on (notice I didn't say eat- I am much more sophisticated than my baby brother!).There are a bunch of great plants too. We have a cherry tree in the south-west corner of our lot, along with various flowering plants. I can't wait for springtime when they all start to bloom. I even have rose bushes, but you have to watch out for the 'ouchies' that grow on them.

Can your back yard to this? I have jumped up and down all over this back yard and I am sure that there are no neighbors below who can hear me jumping- quite an improvement from the condo.
5 comments:
Ahh, worth the wait. Your kiddos are so darn cute. So great to have your own space!! Of course you realize that you only semi-appeased my curiosity though. I want to hear/see all about the house too!
very cute. I agree with leslie, worth the wait. Grant is the cutes thing. You know I have a daughter close in age ;).
What adorable kids! We can't wait to hear and see more of the house! It's great having your own backyard to play in! We'll check back soon!
Your kids are adorable and you have quite the knack for getting that great shot. Why is it that everyone I even know who is great at photography never lives anywhere near me? lol. I too would love to see this lovely house!
Oh my... those shots are great. I love the way you write your stories about what is going on. It always makes me laugh. Thanks for the new pixs.
Post a Comment