Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Projects

There aren't any big events to write about this week and I don't have any new pics that I've taken of the kiddos so I thought I'd write a little about what projects I've been working on.

As most of you know I've been trying to get a photography business up and running. I've got a blog set-up now but there aren't many pictures on it yet. I'll give all of you the link once its ready. I had a photo shoot last Saturday with two senior girls from my old ward. I asked them to come be models for me to help build my portfolio. I took them to Snohomish, a little historic town just 20 minutes away. We had so much fun! Here are a few pics, these aren't necessarily my favs but some random ones I picked out of the like 50 million I took, LOL. None of them have been edited yet. I just need to do a few color corrections. One day I'll get this whole camera exposure thing down! I'll post a lot more on my photo blog shortly.









I've also been trying to get little girls accessories business going. Its called Little Lilies. Here's is a sneak peak of some of the flower hair clips I've been making. They're my staple product but I'll also be selling headbands, and tutu's as well. I'm in the process of figuring out which company to use to process customer credit card payments. Once I get that squared away I'll be ready to launch my little online biz. I'm still selling Layers clothing too and have had a couple of parties recently. I have two more booked for this month and I can't wait! The new spring line is super cute. Oh I've been busy but I'm having a blast. Seriously I don't know where I find the time. I'm really being blessed!


4 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Merle and Cynthia showed us your blog. Your kids are so darling. I love the curls on Kinsley! You are very talented. You take great pictures. Good luck on starting your photography business. I also love photography, but I'm still learning to take better pictures everyday! How fun to see what you guys are up to! Also congrats on the new house. Can't wait to be done with school so we can buy another house!

Julia said...

You are so industrious! You are doing great with photography, and I absolutely love the hair clips. I'm amazed.

The Johnsons said...

Wow! I thought I was a busy lady running only TWO business from home (Mary Kay and Massage) and having only ONE child. You are truly amazing!
--Heather

Jennica said...

Just wanted to say, miss you.