Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Fourth of July, okay two weeks late!






So I'm a little late.......You all know why, busy, busy, busy. I'll spare you all the details. We kept it kind of low key and didn't even go out to see the fireworks. I know can you say ba-hum-bug? Really we had a lot going on and needed to take advantage of the long holiday weekend to get caught up. Anywho we had brunch with some friends earlier in the day and spent the afternoon and Richards house we're we enjoyed a tasty barbecue, lots of games, and good company. The kids all enjoyed blowing bubbles while the parents indulged in the food and games. Here are a few pics from our Fourth of July celebration. Oh my kids are so dang cute!!!!!! Thanks to all our buddies for the great time!

6 comments:

Julia said...

I love that bubbles shot. Wow! How fun. I'm so glad you guys have so many great couples that you hang out with.

Shannon said...

Super cute photos, Andrea! Happy belated 4th to you, too. :)

Andree and Josh said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to see you!

Boons said...

Cute pictures! You do such a good job! It was fun to see you guys again.

Tricks are for Kidds said...

Your kids are so cute!! You know that right? It almost doesn't seem fair, except that they are my niece and nephew and so I'm okay with how cute they are...Thanks for sharing the joys of their childhood with me.

Jules said...

Grant it getting so big. He does not look like a little baby any longer... Cannot wait to kiss those cute kids of yours