Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Time Has Come!


Okay so it's the moment you've all been waiting for. Okay really it's the moment I've been waiting for, the official launch of my photography business. I have spent countless hours working on my website and more and I'm so excited to finally be done! Here's the link http://www.youreverycolorphotography.com/ . Yipee!!!!!!!


I recently did a maternity shoot with some great friends of ours. Check it out on the blog at http://www.youreverycolorphotography.blogspot.com/ . BTW my photo blog needs a little comment love, any room in your heart? LOL!


One more time YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Andrea! Your site looks awesome! Great job! Two little things I noticed: in your "about me" you didn't capitalize one of your i's and your commercial link didn't work for me. Those are nit-picky things..but I was looking especially to find things to help you out. It looks AWESOME though. Very professional looking...and also you're very talented. :)

Shannon said...

Great pictures, Andrea. You have a gift for photography...and very photogenic friends! :)

The Johnsons said...

I wish you lived down here! I need a good photographer to network with for my business.
Speaking of down here when are you coming? I might want to do a shoot if the timing works.