Monday, July 28, 2008

Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay I try really hard not to post about my photography stuff on this blog, but I just couldn't contain my excitement about my last two photoshoots. Here are two of my favorite pics from my recent senior and newborn sessions. If you want to see more you'll have to visit my photography blog.
Three days til Utah, horay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Its Brandy from high school, your pics are absolutely beautiful. I am a freak for pretty pics and you can totally take um : ) Your fam is adorable. Hope you don't mind me peepin back soon.

Boons said...

Great pictures, Andrea! Have a good time in Utah!

Shannon said...

Andrea, I checked out the pics, and no wonder you are excited! They are beautiful. I'll be the customers (is that the right word?) are thrilled, too. You definitely have a gift.
Have a fun vacation! :)

Braden and Jodee said...

Love those shots!!

Robin said...

Andrea, I hope you don't mind me taking a peak at your website. You are an amazing photography. What you do with color and light is truly a gift. Love seeing your precious family. It seems like just yesterday you moved to Lynnwood as a young married couple. Best wishes, Robin Rogers