Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Days

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We are having so much fun this summer. The weather was off to a slow start this season, but summer really is here and it's fantastic! We've spent lots of time at different parks, beaches, museums and more. I feel like I'm always packing the kids up to go somewhere, but we sure have a good time. My close girlfriends and I get together each week for a playgroup and we went to Forest Park with the kiddos. They've got a huge playground, petting zoo, and a small water area with lots of fountains for the kids. The best part...FREE! Yup, it's all free. Kinsley spent most of her time splashing around and Grant decided to get in on the action too. He called it quits right after the water seemed to swallow him up in that fifth photo. My favorite picture was taken by my girlfriend Silvina who's daughter looks similar to Kinsley. They are the same age and play together often. In fact they look so much a like that they're mixed up for twins sometimes. It's the coloring ,and the beautiful curls. Anyway back to the pic. Silvina caught this one of Kinsley goofing off with her sippy hanging out of her mouth. I just love it because it totally captures her personality. She really is such a goofball and we love it!!!!!!

Shawn will finish up his finals in two weeks and than we're off to Utah for a much needed vacation. We're ready for some more summer fun!

9 comments:

Heather said...

What a great time!! I love the joy that those pictures capture. I spoke to Shawn on Saturday and he seems ready to have this semester over and to be on vacation. Enjoy all the fun!!

Andree and Josh said...

I love the first picture of Grant in the water! It looks amazing.

The Moyers said...

Fun! I love your pictures...I sure wish I could capture things like that. I wish we could find a way to connect and get together while you are in Utah. If we end up coming out the second week in August, we'll let you know! Good luck on finals!

Shannon said...

Great pics, Andrea. The water shots really are amazing!
You do such a great job of enjoying life. I spent too many days indoors when my kids were Kinsley and Grant's age, just because it was such an ordeal packing everything up.

The Sorensen Family said...

Shannon don't feel bad, really we don't get out all the time, for the very reason you listed. It's tough packing everyone up! I'm exhausted some times before I even turn on the car, LOL!

Julia said...

Those pictures are awesome. We have a little park here that sounds kind of like that. I'll have to go again. That little girl does look like Kinsley (at first, I thought it was her). I am so excited to see you at Andree's wedding!

Mindy said...

the way your water pictures turned out are amazing!!

Joe and Victoria said...

Andrea, your kids are adorable and your pictures are amazing!

Fuller Family said...

Hey Andrea, I was so excited when I came across your blog! your family is so cute! I would love to add you to my blog but I need your email address. You can email me at full.4@hotmail.com.
Wendy