Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary

To the love of my life, Happy Anniversary!!!! It's been five years and I can't believe it, but I've adored every minute of it! Thank you for inspiring me everyday to do more, be more, and believe in myself more. I love you!

I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane. Sadly in the last five years we really haven't had many pictures of us taken. Our wedding photos were taken with a film camera and I haven't bothered to have them made into digital files yet. Here are a few, of the very few :) pictures we have together.

Photobucket
Photobucket
These were taken in 2005 by Jeremy Pexton, a great friend and fab photographer too! 2005 was the last time we had quick family pictures taken so when we head out to Utah Jeremy will be taking our photos again. This time I get to pay it forward and do their family photos in return. It will be nice to actually be in a picture for a change :)

Photobucket
This one is the oldest of the bunch. It was taken inside our first place, a small basement apartment in Lehi, Utah. Oh those were the days of care free responsibility. Okay it seemed hard at the time--full time work, full time school, but compared to parenting, law school, Boeing, and three businesses we had it soooooooo easy!!!! I ought to mention too that the photograph was taken with our first digital camera a $5.00, one megapixel, Fuji, that we picked up at a garage sale. I laugh hysterically now when I think of how proud of that thing we were. I thought it was the best camera ever, LOL!

Photobucket
This was our first Halloween in Washington. It was taken inside the Pexton's apartment. The Pexton's quickly became our best friends out here and even though the jerks had to move to Utah, we still keep-in-touch almost on a daily basis. The convenient thing is they bought a house only two miles away from Shawn's parents, so every time we go to Utah it's easy to get together.


Photobucket
This last one is from our trip to visit Shawn's sister in D.C. back in April of 06. We had such a great time and can't wait until Shawn graduates and we can start traveling again. Just one year left!!!!!!

Here's to a great 5 years and many more to come! I love you babe!

Andrea :)

4 comments:

Owens Family said...

Hey you!!! Your blog is so fun, I could spend all day reading it and looking at your cute kids! I am obsessed with that show. Shannan is moving back and we are doing an adult class. =) We're so old, but I miss it so bad! Good to run into you....

Braden and Jodee said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Julia said...

I love memory lane! I too was very proud of your first digital camera, but it's amazing what more megapixels can do for you. :) Happy Anniversary! Mine and Ryan's 6th is just a few days away. Here's a tribute to the Lehi single's ward for supplying us (and Leslie) with our amazing husbands.

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! :)